Our client is well-established in the field of Dermatology, achieving continued success through their multiple brands they go against the ordinary and place Biology at the heart of their innovations. This enables them to embrace a clear concept in their approach to Dermatology, Aesthetics and personalised Skincare. Their mission is clear, to become a globally recognised brand for its comprehensive value approach.
As an experienced Medical Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing two of its key brand's medical strategy by enhancing awareness within the UK Scientific and Medical community. They will have excellent networking skills and a proactive approach to recruiting KOLs as well as monitoring and improving existing contacts.
The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the Biology/Science behind skin conditions and medical products, recognising the importance of professional recommendations vs. prescriptions and how they can support business success. This is essential as our client is an OTC brand rather than NHS prescribed.
- Development and manage their UK Medical Network
- Organise and lead events to support product launches and increase visibility
- Collaborate with speakers to promote and present products during events dedicated to the Scientific Community
- Manage and forecast budgets for UK medical department
- Work with the sales team on managing new and existing accounts
- Oversee clinics management by processing orders and developing and maintaining clinics networks
- Train and develop internal departments on product ranges, skin conditions and scientific methods and research
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role with a Scientific/Medical background or Senior Medical Rep
- Educated to an MSc degree level within a relevant discipline (Pharmacy, Biology etc.)
- Sound understanding of Dermatology cosmetic market/Derma industry
- Proven success as a Medical Representative
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders at various levels both virtually and in-person
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Jacqueline Watson in the Manchester office.