Our client is an international pharmaceutical company who puts patients at the forefront of everything they do. Their goal is to improve lives through the development of innovative, life-changing medicines and solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join their Commercial, Marketing & Sales team as a Medical Manager. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and will thrive working in a dynamic team to develop innovative new approaches to overcome challenges.
- Ensure Medical Affairs is fully integrated to support strategy and execution of the business
- Provide medical and scientific advice, ensuring effective cross-functional working
- Develop and implement brand-aligned medicals strategy
- Support key business objective such as the Omnichannel Customer Experience and Key Account Excellence
- Develop and maintain working relationships with all KOLs and influencers and facilitate appropriate medical and scientific information exchange
- Line manage and develop all members of the Medical Affairs function
- Support company-sponsored research and identify potential clinical trial/NIS leads
- Review and approval of promotional and non-promotional material
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- GMC registered or UK registered pharmacist
- Experience working within the pharmaceutical industry and with the ABPI Code of Practice
- Strong understanding of UK medical practice, including structure and patient pathways
- Excellent communication skill both written and verbally
- Good knowledge of the NHS environment
- Ability to communicate medical and scientific information clearly and effectively
Apply now via the website or for more information, please contact Jacqueline Watson
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.