Star OUTiCO is recruiting for an exciting new role of a Medical Science Liaison. Our client manages the research and treatment of rare diseases whilst providing therapy to patients that are involved in these studies. A successful candidate will be interacting and coordinating with our client’s medical team, business managers, field team (commercial and patient access) and various support functions (marketing, regulatory, drug safety and logistics).
- Acting as the field scientific / medical expert, delivering medical education, updates and gathering insights and data from UK HCPs
- Identifying and developing collaborative relationships with KOLs, scientific experts and other medical scientific stakeholders
- Sharing relevant insights within the team as appropriate
- Supporting medical training of commercial and patient access field teams
- Supporting assessment and delivery of Clinical trials and medical projects
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Current knowledge of the management of Haematology and the NHS, and healthcare decision making, including the compliance environment
- Experience in both pre-launch and launch activities
- Competent to critically appraise studies and clinical evidence to allow engagement on higher scientific level with customers
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and of regulatory processes (ABPI and IPHA Codes of Practice, MHRA, HPRA where relevant, and legislative frameworks within which the industry operates at a local and regional level)
- Scientific degree or equivalent, PhD level or HCP is preferable
Apply for this amazing opportunity now via the website, or contact Elaine Plunkett at the Manchester office.