Medical Science Liaison
Medical Science Liaison – Biosimilars
Our client is an international healthcare company who specialise in providing a portfolio of lifesaving products and services.
The purpose of the role will be to provide balanced, non-promotional, scientific and technical partnerships to internal and external stakeholders for the benefit of patient care. This role, in particular, is within their Biosimilars business unit, which focuses on Autoimmune Disease and Oncology.
MSL Main Duties:
- Provide scientific exchange to HCPs by responding to enquiries from the field and external stakeholders for clinical info and data
- Deliver credible and non-biased clinical presentations
- Provide info and technical support to HCPs, including marketing authorisations, scientific publications and clinical trial enquiries
- Provide scientific support and input to regional teams to support training objectives
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level or similar, with a scientific qualification
- Able to critically review studies and clinical evidence
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Thorough understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and its regulatory processes
- Current understanding of the local healthcare system with the ability to understand clinical priorities and process procedures
Apply for this opportunity via the website or contact Elaine Plunkett for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.