Medical Science Liaison (Aesthetics)
Clinical Scientific Liaison – Aesthetics
Our client is a major player in the field of Aesthetics and Skincare; they create and manufacture their products with industry-led expertise to exemplary standards. Their core value is to remain revolutionary within Aesthetics and Skincare by producing high-quality products based on innovative scientific research.
The role of this Clinical Scientific Liaison provides an exciting opportunity to be a key member of the Medical team, playing a prominent role in the Medical Education strategy of a world-leading dermal filler manufacturer.
This role is field-based and involves travel across the UK territory, as well as national and international conferences and meetings in the affiliate office on a regular basis. A key focus will be supporting the needs of the faculty and customers alongside the sales team, working to communicate information and facilitate dialogue on the product range in a scientific manner in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Support the roll-out of the Medical Education strategy
- Organise internal and external medical board meetings with UK stakeholders
- Liaise with Medical Affairs on safety matters and protocols relating to products, techniques, and messages
- Provide scientific and technical leadership to ensure professional and credible relationships with KOLs
- Deliver credible presentations on scientific matters to physicians
- Provide the point of contact in the UK for reporting and following up adverse reactions and safety concerns
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous scientific or medical education experience
- Strong scientific background with a degree in a Science related discipline or similar
- Experience in the medical device industry preferred
- Proven experience contributing to commercial, medical, or clinical development strategies
- Ability to take own initiative, multitask and follow through in a field-based role
- Highly effective communicator with the ability to simplify complex information for an array of audiences
Apply now via the link, or for more information, please contact Mary Traynor.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.