Medical Science Liaison Lead
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for an exciting new opportunity of a MSL Lead! Our client is a global pharmaceutical company focussed on serving the needs of our patients and healthcare providers around the world with access to high quality medicines.
The successful candidate will be responsible for bringing medical/scientific and drug safety related insights and expertise and to be subject matter experts across medical affairs, medical compliance, patient safety and clinical development, among other aspects.
- Managing and supervising the Medical Science Liaison team in the UK
- Contributing towards medical strategy for maintenance products and future product launches through meaningful medical insights
- Maintaining scientific support for healthcare professionals and other external experts through development and delivery of quality medical education in a field-based setting
- Demonstrating project leadership and management in and across field team and therapeutic area
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Competent to critically appraise studies and clinical evidence to allow engagement on higher scientific level with customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and of regulatory processes (ABPI and IPHA Codes of Practice, MHRA, HPRA where relevant, and legislative frameworks within which the industry operates at a local and regional level)
- Working knowledge of the local healthcare system, including the ability to understand clinical priorities
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Elaine Plunkett at Manchester@staroutico.com