Part-time - 5 mornings or 3 full days a week (candidates will need to have the flexibility to occasionally work 5 days per week)
Our client is a leading plastic and aesthetic surgeon who, supported by a dedicated team of professionals, endeavours to provide a tailored and empathetic approach to their patients because they understand the physical and emotional concerns experienced when undergoing cosmetic or reconstructive surgery.
For our client, teamwork is crucial to the delivery of exceptional service to their patients. Utilising the most cutting-edge techniques, operating within the best private hospitals, combined with their team's exemplary customer service and aftercare makes them a highly regarded choice.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, well-motivated individual who can provide a high level of secretarial support to the Practice Manager. They will provide the first point of contact for patients; making their appointments, answering queries as well as making them feel at ease.
- Answer website enquiries via email and over the telephone
- Liaise with patients and answer any queries they have
- Administrative tasks such as diary management, appointment booking and confirmation, invoicing and collection of payments, outpatient clinical prep and email management, where required
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum 1 years experience as a Medical Secretary/Medical PA working within a Private Practice/Hospital environ
- A friendly, approachable and helpful manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Great organisational and time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office as well as knowledge of GDPR and ideally DGL (Practice Manager)
Apply now via the website or for further information, please contact Sarah Whitby
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.