Our client partners with pharmaceutical companies to build and promote brands while also educating audiences which offers a wealth of opportunity to work across creative, brand communications, medical communications and market research.
They are a fresh innovative company that, due to continued success, is in a strong growth phase. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join an exceptional business that intends to provide the right candidate space and support needed to develop in their role as well as the opportunity to expand their areas of expertise.
The successful candidate will be a talented, enthusiastic Medical Writer who is excited by science and thrives working collaboratively to create great content. They will take responsibility for the creation and development of materials across an expanding range of therapy areas, acting as a Lead Writer for allocated accounts.
- Research and develop compelling content to support client marketing strategy
- Ensure content is accurate, audience-appropriate, delivered on time, hits agreed brief and is supported by credible references
- Create draft graphics, when required, such as graphs, anatomy, mode of action, etc. and collaborate with Creative Team on visual representation
- Ownership of client approval process for materials
- Incorporate internal team and client feedback
- Take the lead on discussions of scientific content in internal and client-facing meetings
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- A minimum 18 months medical writing experience within a healthcare communications agency
- Educated to a degree level in a scientific speciality such a Biochemistry, Biologics etc.
- Analytically minded with the proven ability to critique and interpret large amounts of scientific/clinical information
- Good understanding of scientific/pharmacological principles
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Organised with great attention to detail and the ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Previous experience with pharma approval software systems (Veeva PromoMats) preferable
Apply now via the website or for more information, please contact Lauren Alexander to find out more.