Our client partners with pharmaceutical companies to build and promote brands while also educating audiences which offers a wealth of opportunities to work across creative, brand communications, medical communications and market research.
They are a fresh, innovative company that, due to continued success, is in a continued growth phase. The role offers an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join an exceptional business that provides the space and support needed to develop and expand their expertise.
The successful candidate will be a talented, enthusiastic Medical Writer who is excited by science and thrives on working collaboratively to create great content. They will be responsible for creating and developing materials across an expanding range of therapy areas acting as a Lead Writer for allocated accounts.
Medical Writer Key Responsibilities:
- Research and develop compelling content to support client marketing strategy
- Ensure content is accurate, audience-appropriate, delivered on time, hits agreed brief and supported by credible references
- Create draft graphics, when required, such as graphs, anatomy, mode of action, etc. and collaborate with Creative Team on visual representation
- Ownership of client approval process for materials
- Incorporate internal team and client feedback
- Take the lead on discussions of the scientific content in internal and client-facing meetings
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- A minimum of 18 months of medical writing experience within a healthcare communications agency
- Educated to a degree level in a scientific speciality such a Biochemistry, Biologics etc.
- Analytically minded with the proven ability to critique and interpret large amounts of scientific/clinical information
- Good understanding of scientific/pharmacological principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised with great attention to detail and the ability to work to and meet deadlines
- Previous experience with pharma approval software systems (Veeva PromoMats), preferable
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Jacqueline Watson for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.