A research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. With each new discovery and investigational drug candidate, we seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world.
The MSL’s responsibilities will include:
- Maps local clinical pathways, and key HCPs, within centres to understand the evolution of patient care and identify where antiviral treatment best fits in the patient pathway.
- Proactively shares field insights with the office team in a timely manner.
- Utilises scientific resources to deliver impactful presentations and reactive local medical education.
- Establishes working relationships with opinion leaders, clinical investigators and providers at academic and non-academic settings.
- Through collaboration with opinion leaders and other key stakeholders, identifies appropriate projects that would support and drive the medical plan.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Experience as an MSL within a relevant speciality (e.g. infectious diseases, respiratory, inflammation, ICU) strongly preferred.
- Experience in preparing and remotely delivering presentations is essential, with excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills.
- Must also be cognisant of regulatory requirements for field-based personnel.
- Higher Science based degree (e.g., MSc, PhD) or qualified physician or pharmacists preferred.
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Kelly Beetham at the Manchester Office.