Initial 6-month PAYE contract via Star OUTiCO
Our client is dedicated to improving patient outcomes through innovative medical solutions that meet the needs of clinicians, hospitals and patients. They are committed to developing innovative products and aim to overcome barriers through their visionary approach to some of the most challenging problems in healthcare.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual to join their rapidly growing team as they prepare to launch a new product in the field of Endoscopy.
- High level of sales and account management, facilitating launch within targeted accounts and achieving sales growth
- Delivery of key project objectives and KPIs within agreed timeframe
- Engaging with HCPs at all levels, utilising a variety of multi-channel marketing approaches
- Carry out administrative tasks required on each project, providing detailed customer interaction details on CRM system
- Provide timely and effective internal and external communications
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Previous sales/customer interaction experience, preferably within multi-channel selling
- Excellent understanding of Pharma/Healthcare industry with a sound understanding of the NHS environment and its changing processes
- Previous success in a secondary care environment promoting medical devices, ideally into ICU
For more information, please contact Kelly Beetham in the Manchester office.