Multi-Channel Account Manager
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company, which uses cutting edge technology and innovation to meet the everyday needs of all patients. Their portfolio includes over 1000 products across wide range of therapeutic categories with one quality standard globally.
- High level of sales and account management, facilitating launch within targeted accounts and achieving sales growth
- Delivery of key project objectives and KPIs within agreed timeframe
- Engaging with HCPs at all levels, utilising a variety of multi-channel marketing approaches
- Carry out administrative tasks required on each project, providing detailed customer interaction details on CRM system
- Provide timely and effective internal and external communications
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- ABPI qualified
- Previous sales/customer interaction experience, preferably within multi-channel selling
- Sound understanding of the NHS environment and its changing processes
- Previous success in account management
- Excellent understanding of Pharma/Healthcare industry, preferably within Respiratory
- Proficient in MS Office package as well as previous experience using CRM systems
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Kelly Beetham!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.