Multi-Channel Market Access Manager
Initial 6-month contract
Star OUTiCO are excited to be partnering with a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars in recruiting for a Market Access Manager! Our client is looking for an individual who can develop a strong market access strategy across the relevant territory and effectively manage key Stakeholders, Regional Procurement and Medicine Optimisation.
- Developing a keen understanding of the NHS environment both at a National level and throughout the local health economy
- Addressing the key issues around market access for specialty products
- Driving uptake of commercialised products through Key stakeholder engagement such as Regional Procurement implementing regional strategies for biosimilar adoption
- Implementing sales and marketing strategies to attain yearly unit sales and profit goals
- Creating a market access strategy to further engagement plans, pipelines & on-market brand strategies
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Must have previous experience in a UK Market Access role and launching pharmaceutical products in the UK, ideally within Speciality medicine
- Knowledge and experience of developing submissions and securing reimbursement within the UK healthcare environment
- Experience and strong ability in working collaboratively across matrix functions
- Excellent interpersonal skills including communication, presentation, persuasion and influence combined with the ability to flex and adapt to the constant changing needs of the business
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Kelly Beetham!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.