National Medical Manager
National Medical Manager, UK
Remote or Hybrid
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for an exciting position as a National Medical Manager! Our client is a biopharmaceutical company, who are passionate about promoting health and wellbeing for all by developing a portfolio of innovative products.
They are looking to recruit a National Medical Manager who will be responsible for providing balanced, non-promotional scientific and technical partnership to internal and external stakeholders for the benefit of patient care.
- Provide medical and scientific advice, ensuring effective cross-functional working
- Develop and implement brand aligned medicals strategy
- Providing scientific support and input to training and across the wider teams
- Develop and maintain working relationships with all KOLs and influencers and facilitate appropriate medical and scientific information exchange
- Maintaining compliance by abiding by the requirements of the current code of practice (ABPI)
- Managing all financial expenditure including personal expenses within budgets
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- GMC registered or UK registered pharmacist
- Experience working within the pharmaceutical industry and with the ABPI Code of Practice
- Must have Final Signatory background
- Strong understanding of UK medical practice, including structure and patient pathways
- Excellent communication skill both written and verbally
- Good knowledge of the NHS environment
- Ability to communicate medical and scientific information clearly and effectively
To apply for this position please use the application form, or contact Elaine Plunkett at our Bath office on 01225 336 335!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.