Location: National - North UK & Ireland
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for a National Sales Manager! Our client is a global pharma company dedicated to taking care of life by designing and developing innovative solutions inspired by consumers and patients.
As an NSM you will work to maximise the sales performance of the new launch of our client’s product in your defined territory through effective account management and developing effective long-term business relationships with customers that support the delivery of business results.
- Understand and navigate relevant local access pathways (e.g. formularies, guidelines)
- Ensuring sales targets, market share and other key performance indicators are achieved at a regional level, contributing to national targets
- Effectively leading the KAM teams by providing direction and close coaching support in field; and being able to energise the team towards a vision and achievement of set objectives
- Collaborating closely in the development and implementation of the marketing strategies and sales force effectiveness
- Producing regular and comprehensive reports with respect to sales performance
- Identifying opportunities for business growth and commercial strategies
- Remaining current with changes in the NHS both nationally and locally to ensure that regionally plans are developed and adapted accordingly
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Demonstrable experience working within Oncology is desirable
- Must have some experience in launching products within a specialist therapy area
- Account management experience, including business planning, account analysis, stakeholder mapping and performance measurement
- Previous coaching and collaboration skills
- Strong management skills with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Elaine Plunkett.