Our client provides innovative care to patients at a vulnerable point in their lives. Patient safety is at the forefront of what they do as they provide high-quality healthcare products and services to ensure patients feel safe and guarded while they are being cared for.
The successful candidate will ensure the delivery of defined UK sales growth by overseeing sales activity, account management, training and customer support. They will guarantee patients and customers are receiving the best quality services whilst also ensuring continued visibility of all Respiratory related contracts internally and externally.
- Management of current and potential Respiratory related contracts
- Liaise with contract leads and present at contract/service review meetings
- Monitor and regularly review the quality and activity of contract standards and performance
- Develop and implement national sales strategy
- Hold monthly review sessions with Account Managers to evaluate current business plan
- Review financial performance quarterly with Account Managers and Finance them when required
- Ensure compliance with industry and with company codes of conduct
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent in a discipline of Science or Health
- A minimum of 3 years management and contract experience
- Proven success working in Respiratory, particularly in Ventilation/Sleep and previous experience of NHS and healthcare within the UK
- Business minded with a drive to achieve results
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
Apply now via the website or for more information, please contact Jon Woodrow to find out more.