Nutritional Therapist and Educator
Location: National - (Home based, with travel as required)
Contract Type: - 9 Month Maternity Cover (3-4 days per week)
Sector: Vital Proteins & Minam
Our client is a globally renowned company, specialising in delivering a range of medical nutrition products for patients requiring tailored management. They attribute their continued success to their ability to attract and retain talented, passionate people who share their values and commitment to excellence and revel in being part of a winning team.
They are looking for someone to provide expert guidance, recommendations and advice on a range of the company's existing and new developing products. If you are looking for a role with a company that has incredible plans for growth, apply today!
- Achieve positive endorsement for product range through key influencers (buyers, retailer staff, consumers, brand advocates)
- Conduct regular trainings for consumers & trade (webinars, events, ad hoc training)
- Engage and act as brand ambassador at events
- Develop & promote local product advocates, helping build advocacy program Key Performance Indicators
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Qualified Nutritional Therapist
- Experience in a commercial environment
- Passionate about health and wellness, knowledgeable about Omega-3 and Collagen
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of confidence and initiative
- Strong communication and presentation skills
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Kelly Beetham on 07710 172604
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.