3-month project via Star OUTiCO, potential to extend
Star OUTiCO are recruiting for a fantastic project, for an Omni-Channel Market Access Manager. Our client heralds one of the richest pipelines to date and invests millions of pounds each year in research and development, which includes a strong portfolio in oncology, anti-infectives, etc. With a vast portfolio spanning in a number of healthcare sectors, the company leads the way in innovation; their aim is to discover, develop and market pioneering products to help enhance the quality of life of patients around the world through prevention and treatment of disease. With upcoming launches in ophthalmology/MS, our client will be looking for tenacious, driven and successful individuals to join one of their many expanding business franchises.
- Developing and implementing market access strategies and plans to support the needs of the prioritised commercial and brand objectives
- Mapping out and developing strong working relationships with relevant regional NHS and CCG commissioning personnel to enable implementation of our client’s access strategies
- Engaging and gaining consent of key decision makers to ensure favourable formulary listing for product launch as part of an omnichannel market access strategy by delivering payer value campaigns and providing feedback and insight/intelligences to the wider MA team
- Understanding and keeping up to date on the NHS commissioning environments, funding flow, key NHS issues, policy drivers and ensure internal teams are made aware of all relevant opportunities for our client
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Must have a proven track record in a UK Market Access role and launching pharmaceutical products in the UK/Ireland, ideally within Ophthalmics or MS
- Knowledge and experience of developing submissions and securing reimbursement within the UK/Ireland healthcare environment
- Experience and strong ability in working collaboratively across matrix functions
- Excellent interpersonal skills including communication, presentation, persuasion and influence combined with the ability to flex and adapt to the constant changing needs of the business
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Kelly Beetham at the Manchester Office.