Omnichannel Account Manager – South
Omnichannel Account Manager – South UK
Star OUTiCO is currently recruiting for an Omnichannel Account Manager to join our client’s Dermatology team.
Our client is a world-class pharma company which focuses upon improving peoples’ lives who have dermatologic conditions and are committed to invest in long-term development of ground-breaking treatments.
The right candidate will be accountable for driving and managing business on their patch. They will target specific accounts driving sales, through market access and advocacy. The right candidate will be proactive and confident in their approach. They will liaise with KOLs and stakeholders within secondary care and the broader local health care community to achieve business growth for their territory, whilst also maximising patient and prescriber satisfaction.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Creating and implementing the cross-functional territory level digital-led business plan and achieve sales targets within defined budgets and timelines
- Developing regional omnichannel-led engagement strategy to drives best practice
- Leading the execution of stakeholder level multi-channel cycle plan (MCCP) leveraging digital channels with a focus on e-mail 1:1 follow up; and sales driven webinars
- Developing a local account level situational analysis (patient flows, clinic pathways and leverage points, competitor environment)
- Building meaningful and productive relationships with key external stakeholders to assess and address customer’s needs (including strong emphasis on enabling digital interactions)
- Contribute to the brand team’s insight generation plan by feeding in relevant learnings to ensure continued strategic development
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- ABPI qualified
- Sound understanding of Key Account Management with proven experience influencing prescribing and decision making
- Experience working within dermatology would be advantageous
- Digital marketing experience is desirable
- Omnichannel skills experience and/or demonstrated ability and attitude to effectively use digital platforms in order to engage effectively with internal and external customers, using internal technology systems to ensure efficient working practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A strategic and forward-thinking mind-set
Apply for this amazing opportunity via the website or contact Estelle Hamilton for more information!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.