Operational Marketing Support – Part time
Operational Marketing Support
Part-time 6-month FTC via Star OUTiCO
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
They are seeking an organised individual to support during a period of transition within the Marketing team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Lead and support campaign development
- Collaborate with the Digital Lead to develop KPI framework and asset tagging
- Liaise with external agencies to develop campaign materials
- Develop an implementation guide, in collaboration with the Learning team, with a focus on utilising different assets to work together to tailor content to the customer base
- Work with affiliates to pressure test materials and content
- Implement and lead Veeva approval of all campaign materials
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Sarah Whitby for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.