South Devon – Relocation Package Available
Our client is the largest NHS-owned pharmaceutical contract manufacturer and licence holder. With over 40 years’ experience, they continue to meet the needs of patients, clinician and partners across the globe. They provide a specialist portfolio of supporting products and services.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join them as an Operational Quality Assurance Manager.
The right candidate will provide excellent leadership to the Operational Quality Assurance (OQA) team, supporting Production and GMP compliance. They will manage and support production with Pharmaceutical Quality Systems and QA functions as well as supporting the Head of Quality Assurance.
- Effectively communication complex data both internally and externally
- Manage and organise the OQA functions across the business
- Liaise with various teams, including senior management, on all OQA affairs
- Working collaboratively with relevant internal and external parties to ensure that all activities are achieved in line with agreed plans/scheduled
- Review complex data and present back to senior management and other function managers to aid key decision making
- Maintain working relationships within the business and external parties and effectively manage workloads associated with each of these relationships
- Follow up product quality complaints and coordinate any required investigations, reporting back to customer and internal stakeholders
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of relevant experience within a GMP environment
- Previous line management experience
- Experience of QA within Pharma
- Good working knowledge of MHRA Good Manufacturing Practice
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
Apply now through the website or for further information, please contact Rowena Deswert in the Bath office.