Our client is a specialist in the field of Mental Health and is driven to become the leading provider of speciality products for unmet patient needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join them as a Pharmaceutical Service Director.
The right candidate will be responsible for overseeing and liaising with Marketing to ensure campaign materials and communications provide value to patients and HCPs. They will ensure that all internal and external communications are compliant with industry standards and that they consistently improve company image.
- Develop campaign material and product strategies
- Develop technical projects to influence and educate HCPs outside standard marketing work-patterns
- Involvement in all key marketing projects from concept to execution
- Set out appropriate timelines for campaign development and review
- Sign-off all promotional, educational and training material for internal/external use
- Feedback and record all reported medical information queries within appropriate timeframe
- Build crucial therapy area relationships with KOLs and patient groups
- Attend and feedback on relevant scientific meetings
- Oversee development of materials to address regulatory/formulary requirement of field-based teams
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Professional level qualification, Pharmacist/Medic
- Sound understanding of market and patient dynamics
- Knowledge of Zinc process, including reporting and project sign off
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Detailed understanding of the pharmaceutical market in respect to product promotion and prescribing
- Knowledge of primary and secondary care sales process
Apply now through the website or for further information, please contact Lauren Alexander in the Bath Office.