Star OUTiCO has a fantastic opportunity for a Pharmacy Lead to join a world-leading supplier of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and consumable supplies.
The successful candidate will provide a single point of contact between the business and its customers. They will thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing customer expectations from raising sales orders through to fulfilment, providing exceptional customer service throughout.
- Respond to email enquiries from potential customers/clients regarding orders, quotes, technical queries, complaints and stock requests
- Contribute to forecasting and distribution achievements of major products through excellent sales operations management
- Maintain and build mutually beneficial relationships with customers
- Deliver customer management by efficiently inputting orders and ensuring on-time delivery
- Facilitate and deliver fortnightly meetings to key customers, ensuring their accounts are maintained
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- A Pharmacy degree or relevant experience working in a Pharmacy
- Ability to take own initiative and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Proficient in all aspects of MS Office with advanced competency in Excel
- Calm and measured under pressure
Apply now via the website or for more information, please contact Elaine Plunkett
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.