Procurement Manager; Sales, Marketing & Professional Services
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
In this role, you will be working closely with the International Sales, Marketing and other Professional Services managers to deliver value opportunities across the business.
Procurement Manager Main Duties:
- Proactively analyse and seek cost-saving opportunities across spend categories: Advertising, PR, Media, Digital etc.
- Compile business requirements and external market conditions to develop a strategy
- Conduct analysis of market conditions to manage changes in the market and address this
- Manage internal and external stakeholders to deliver against global sourcing strategies
- Develop required RFI, RFQ and RFP to facilitate the development of sourcing strategy
- Maintain and build market and supplier knowledge
- Manage supplier negotiations
- Optimise processes including migration to e-sourcing & eProcurement systems, tools, process and guidelines
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Experience in Category Management strategy; supplier evaluation, negotiation and selection
- Contract management and execution experience
- Experience in supplier development and performance
- Good understanding of supply market, sourcing management processes and techniques
- Knowledge of ePurchasing tools, preferable
- Minimum 5-years relevant management level procurement experience
Apply for this opportunity via the website or contact Sarah Whitby for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.