4-5-month contract via Star OUTiCO
Our client is a renowned pharmaceutical company who support patients and HCPs by providing innovative, life-changing treatments.
The purpose of the role will be to support the Brand Manager and Brand Lead with the development and execution of brand strategy, assisting with key projects and supporting on-time delivery in line with budget.
Product Manager Main Duties:
- Support the development of marketing strategy through distribution channel solutions, sales activities and promotional materials
- Support the development of budgets and monitoring of expenses
- Identify, collate and analyse brand/product performance, market trends and competitor environment
- Create materials to support sales efforts within the Sales team as well as educating Sales Reps on company and competitor products
- Organise and oversee special studies and promotional projects
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant field of study
- Proficient in the use of Veeva PromoMats
- Previous experience creating and approving content under ABPI
- Experience project managing the approval of web content and digital assets, preferable
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Kelly Beetham for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.