Remote working with 1-2 days in office
Our client is a pharmaceutical provider of niche hospital and orphan drugs in response to unmet patient needs.
The Product Manager will be responsible for marketing our clients’ lead product, working closely with various departments at all levels including the International Head Office. This role would suit someone with a solid background in pharmaceutical marketing who would like to take ownership of our clients’ marketing strategy and influence strategic decision marking at all levels.
Product Manager Main Duties:
- Ownership of the marketing strategy
- Develop promotional and educational materials and activities
- Work with external agencies to create appropriate activities and materials in line with the brand, on time and within budget
- Expand digital capabilities and presence
- Facilitate and lead National promotional and educational webinars
- Manage the copy approval process for new materials/activities to ensure compliance with ABPI
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent in a Science discipline
- Substantial pharma marketing experience
- Thorough understanding of the current NHS environment in primary and secondary care
- Previous experience working within Rheumatology, preferable but not essential
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- High-level of attention to detail and focus to deliver on time to a high standard
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Jacqueline Watson for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.