Our client is a leading supplier of medical and surgical devices with a reputation for delivering high-quality products and excellence in customer service, helping healthcare professionals offer best practice solutions to their patients.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to build strong relationships with clients and will be responsible for achieving sales growth and profit targets. Extensive travel may be required which may include overseas and extended periods away from home.
- Manage products throughout their lifecycle ensuring the commercial success of new products, continued support of existing products and effective rationalisation strategies to ensure product portfolio health
- Support in the collection, analysis, and consolidation of market insights to build country plans and help define portfolio strategy
- Leverage campaigns to maximise field-based resource activities across the Sales Team, and Key Account Managers
- Responsible for following the global deployment process and ensuring collaboration with upstream/downstream teams, key organisational stakeholders, and customers to ensure a successful launch
- Assist with the development of the annual critical care marketing plan, and for controlling advertising, promotion, and all collateral in accordance with the annual marketing plan
- Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a medical device background in marketing or product management
- Respiratory experience is essential
- Experience formulating successful product strategies
- Experience managing regional workshops to improve clinical practice to achieve sales budgets
- Good written, verbal communication skills, good IT knowledge with proficiency using Excel
- Full UK driving licence is essential
All candidates must have a flexible approach to work to ensure business needs and demands are met.
Apply for the position of Product Manager now via the website or for more information, contact Jon Woodrow!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.