Product Specialist – Aesthetics
12-month FTC via Star OUTiCO
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
The Product Specialist will be responsible for ensuring the achievement of sales targets for their designated portfolio.
Product Specialist Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure efficient territory coverage and management for maximum sales impact
- Utilise selling skills, relationship building, planning/organising and technical knowledge to achieve targets
- Develop thought out targeted account plans, demonstrating a clear understanding of goals, objectives and tactics to deliver on identified opportunities
- Coordinate cross-functional team to deliver on account plans
- Preserve existing customer relationships, providing product support and education where necessary
- Provide regular, accurate reports on territory activity to the Area Management team
- Participate in team meetings; sharing knowledge, information and ideas with the team
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- ABPI qualified
- Previous success achieving/exceeding sales targets, preferably within commercial healthcare or Aesthetic setting
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to motivate a high performing team
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Sarah Whitby for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.