Product Specialist - Aesthetics
South Central, North & NW London
(Postcodes for territory: MK, SG, LU, AL, WD, HA, EN, N, NW)
Our client is seeking a Product Specialist to join their team. They are looking for a dynamic individual who will utilise their sales experience to manage and grow their territory through strategic planning and generation of new business leads.
The successful candidate will use their extensive product knowledge to promote and educated customers, working alongside the Sales and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction, profit growth and long-term account targets are met.
- Review of product features and benefits with HCPs
- Provide training opportunities in line with business medical education plans
- Implement marketing, medical education and sales strategies within territory/customer base
- Ensure customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term account management goals are achieved
- Develop, maintain and expand customer network through multiple avenues, utilising all available resources
- Create strong working relationships with HCPs built on a level of trust
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Previous success managing a territory with the proven ability to achieve/exceed sales targets
- Skilled in all aspects of relationship management
- Sound knowledge of both customer and market dynamics and needs
- B2B sales experience within beauty/aesthetic medicine sector would be advantageous
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
Apply now via the website or for more information, please contact Sarah Whitby
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.