Product Specialist – NE London/East Anglia
Product Specialist – Cardiovascular/Critical Care
Territory: NE London, Essex, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridge, Norfolk, Suffolk
Star OUTiCO is partnering with a market-leading medical and surgical devices company that helps healthcare professionals to offer the best care and healthcare solutions to their patients.
We are recruiting a Product Specialist who will be responsible for achieving area targets and managing product portfolios for the designated region.
- Achieve business objectives and KPIs as agreed
- Identify, develop and provide excellent customer service to customers
- Provide high-quality training, services and therapy knowledge on product portfolio
- Plan and prioritise sales activities that drive customer engagement and progression of pipeline
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Demonstrable medical device sales experience – minimum of 1 year in industry
- Capital equipment sales experience preferable
- Account management experience, selling at consultant and senior decision maker level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate with a proficiency in Excel
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Mary Traynor for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.