Star OUTiCO has a fantastic opportunity for a Program Manager to join a world-leading supplier of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and consumable supplies.
This role will provide their clients with a main point of contact for the end-to-end delivery of their Exclusive Access Programs (EAPs).
The successful candidate will be a confident and proactive individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment working with a cross-functional team. The EAP landscape is constantly changing and evolving therefore the right candidate will need to be a quick learner who is able to deliver in an uncertain and changing environment.
- Life-cycle program delivery from program award to closeout
- Ensure success of program in line with client expectations
- Provide main point of contact for client and overall accountability for program delivery
- Lead cross-functional team for the design, implementation and delivery of EAPs
- Accountability for deliverables and KPIs agreed in line with assigned program
- Design, write and implement program-specific processes, taking accountability for the adherence of the Project team
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous experience working for a pharmaceutical service provider or within the industry in late-stage drug development
- A qualification in Project Management is highly desirable
- Previous project management experience, ideally with a sound understanding of the EAPs/Managed Access Programs (MAPs) space
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
Apply now via the website or for more information, please contact Jacqueline Watson
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.