Our client is a world-renowned specialist in providing access and ensuring success throughout the product lifecycle. Their key goal is to make a difference for all key stakeholders involved in rare diseases. Their aim is to guarantee that everyone has fair access; that patients receive the right treatment, those who finance treatments receive good value and manufacturers receive a good return on investment.
They pride themselves on the trust their clients instill in them to help find solutions to the challenges faced in gaining patient access to innovative treatments and therapies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their team as a Project Lead. The right candidate will be responsible for project delivery of current services as well as developing and expanding global access solutions. They will utilise their market access and commercial strategies to make a real difference in the orphan drug, cell and gene therapy world.
- Ensure project quality and delivery
- Lead on small to medium sized projects and manage on large strategic projects
- Ensure client recommendations are credible, high-value and actionable through pressure test research and analysis
- Lead client conference calls, meetings and workshops
- Provide support and advice for Project Managers, ensuring all objectives are met on time
- Ensure procedures are in accordance with compliance
- Identify further opportunities to work with new and existing clients
- Business Development & Client Management will be a key proportion of this role as well as delivery
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Results driven with proven success in rare disease, cell and gene therapy
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within Market Access in pharmaceutical strategy consulting agency
- Previous experience of core project delivery
- Demonstratable background in research and analysis, particularly in providing new approaches
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively
- Evidenced business development and client management success
Apply now through the website or for more information, please contact Lauren Alexander in the Bath office.