Project Manager - Global Product Team
Our client is an innovative company; passionate about transforming patients' lives through the development and delivery of pioneering new medicines in Cancer, Infection and Autoimmune disease.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Global Medicines Leader (GML) to develop and maintain an integrated project plan for the cross-functional Global Product Team (GPT), offering leadership and guidance to internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive the efficient operation of the GPT, including managing overall plans, priorities and risks
- Ensure placement and governance agreement of team deliverables, budgets, schedules and performances
- Provide program management leadership by ensuring project strategy is aligned with operational delivery
- Document key projects and portfolio summary for leadership
- Navigate teams through governance and key company processes, allowing efficient decision making for senior leaders
- Identify issues and guide team towards reactive decision making
- Provide regular program KPI updates to stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Experience pharmaceutical Project Manager with demonstrated success of delivering overall project results within the agreed timeframe, quality and cost
- Good understanding of current project management tools and processes
- Strong leadership experience, including conflict management and constructive challenge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a matrix environment and flexible to adapt leadership styles as required
- Thorough understanding of the drug development process
Apply for this opportunity via the website, or contact Jacqueline Watson for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.