Pump Educator – Yorkshire
Pump Educator – Diabetes
An exciting opportunity for a Pump Educator/Clinical Trainer to join a leading healthcare provider. This role will entail training and education to support the patients going onto our client’s insulin pump. This is a great chance to join a talented team of people who want to make a difference in patients’ lives and be part of a successful organisation.
Your main accountability will be to support the sales team and train and educate users and clinical teams within each sales territory.
Pump Educator Main Responsibilities:
- Providing training and in-servicing of our client’s Insulin Pumps and ancillaries to relevant HCP’s and patients
- Providing support to the sales team in places where they have identified training needs
- Demonstrating pump usage to HCPs and patients alike to help them make an informed decision in choosing our client’s product
- Maintaining an understanding of local diabetes market characteristics and business drivers
- Attending national meetings, exhibitions and ad hoc meetings
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Experience of working within pharmaceuticals, devices or for the NHS
- A solid understanding of the required geography and ideally diabetes clinics within that area
- A-Level education (degree preferred within Life Sciences or equivalent)
- Customer-oriented and service-driven, to precisely answer customer requests be attentive to expectations and needs
- Prior experience in Nursing within Diabetes is essential
- Current Nursing PIN
Apply for this role now via the website, or contact Mary Traynor
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.