Our client is an innovative company who are driven to transform patients’ lives through the development and delivery of pioneering new medicines in cancer, infection and autoimmune disease.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their Quality Assurance team as a Quality Management System Administrator.
The right candidate will be responsible for supporting the management and maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS) including the management/maintenance of all set metrics. They will work cross-functionally to ensure all teams alignment with QMS standards, GxP and business objectives. The right candidate will also assist with Quality Assurance training to the wider business as well as the archiving of supporting documents.
- Manage, issue and track documents within QMS
- Liaise with stakeholders to develop and deliver GxP training to team
- Oversee QMS tracking systems to ensure compliance with all applicable requirements
- Report on and update information for the management of QMS metrics
- Develop and facilitate Quality Assurance training as required
- Support with archival of necessary documents and files
- Provide Quality and Compliance support during inspections and audits
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within Quality Assurance in a similar industry
- Previous experience in Clinical Research, Biotechnology or Pharmaceuticals
- Excellent understanding of QMS and standards
- Previous experience working with metrics, KPIs, etc. to assess risk to QMS and quality assurance processes
- Knowledge of Good Documentation Practice (GDP)
- Good communication skills, both written and verbally
- Proficient in all aspects of MS Office
- Previous experience/knowledge of GxP would be advantageous
- Knowledge of industry/clinical trial process and drug development is preferrable
Apply now through the website or for more information, please contact Jacqueline Watson.