6 month PAYE contract via STAR
Our client is a multi-speciality healthcare company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the Eye Care, Neuromodulator, Skin Care and other speciality markets that enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
This is an excellent opportunity to support a Quality Assurance team with a document control task in order to help them complete a key project.
- Uploading documents onto an electronic document management system
- Formatting documents as required
- Support the quality assurance team
- Handling GMP documents
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Must have experience with GMP documents
- Minimum GSCE level qualifications required
- Must have prior experience with an electronic database management system
- Excellent attention to detail and clear communication skills
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena in the Bath office.