Our client is an innovative healthcare provider; their aim is to provide better outcomes and futures for their patients. They intend to continually respond and adapt to the changing healthcare environment, whilst keeping both healthcare professionals and patients at the heart of what they do.
They are looking to find a purpose-driven, experienced, and passionate Real World Data Lead Partner to join their Medical Affairs team.
As a Real-World Data Lead Partner, you will be responsible for looking after external partners and internal teams and using technology and data-driven approaches in dealing with customer problems and user experience.
- Planning and delivering value creation initiatives and/or value maintenance aligned with business and informatics strategy
- Designing and implementing local emerging projects (include DATA-CAN Real-Time Data Network partnership, integration of genomic profiling into EHRs, MS Academy Pathway Mapping)
- Acting as the expert for data collection, solutions and curation, and advising teams and stakeholders on best practices, quality levels required and proposing innovative solutions
- Staying current with and adopting emergent data collection, data management and applications to ensure fit-for-purpose and impactful approaches
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- In-depth knowledge and pre-existing contacts within UK health system RWD bodies, data sets, sources and use cases/ applications, identification of evidence gaps
- Experience working with different modalities of real-world data i.e. genomic data, image data, clinical data (EHR, cohort, survey, etc).
- Experience with understanding outcome-driven healthcare, PROMs
- Senior stakeholder relationships and partnerships negotiation (including investment and basic terms such as data sharing, transfer, controller/ processor)
Apply for this unique opportunity now via the website, or contact Jacqueline Watson.