Regional Account Executive – North Home Counties
Regional Account Executive
Northern Home Counties
Our client is a global leader in medical device design and manufacture, who are constantly innovating and looking to improve lives, empower patients and relieve the pressure on healthcare professionals.
The ideal candidate will be a driven and ambitious self-starter who has strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills, demonstrating resilience and determination. You will have the ability to build strong relationships with clients and will be responsible for achieving sales growth and profit targets.
- Effective management of the sales territory through full geographical coverage, and utilisation of telephone, online meeting, and email contact
- The achievement of all territory sales volume targets by product and product group taking corrective action where shortfalls occur
- Develop new business and maintain existing business across all channels relevant to Primary Care, Secondary Care, and Integrated Care Systems
- The achievement of regular customer contact expectations and active selling KPI’s by customer type as laid down by the Company from time to time
- To carry out product and clinical training with Healthcare Professionals in all Healthcare environments as required
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Strengths across the technical, clinical and sales axis for the regional account role
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and negotiation skills with the ability to present with impact to key high-level stakeholders
- Good understanding of the changing dynamic of the healthcare systems to influence the sales strategy
- Good IT knowledge with proficiency using Excel
- Full UK driving licence is essential
All candidates must have a flexible approach to work to ensure business needs and demands are met.
Please apply for the position of Regional Account Executive or for more information, contact Mary Traynor
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.