Location: London and the South East
Our client understands the importance of getting ahead of cancer. No matter where a patient is in their cancer journey, they endeavour to change patient outcomes through quicker, smarter solutions. They have a market leading portfolio of products for earlier detection and treatment guidance, which offers patients the clarity needed to act earlier and face challenging decisions with confidence.
They are looking for a Regional Oncology Liaison to increase sales for their services in the London and South East England Territory. You will be selling to healthcare providers such as: surgeons, oncologists and breast cancer nurses, to uncover the best cancer treatment for their individual patients.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers and developing contacts within new hospital trusts
- Drive sales in the private health care sectors and with the NHS
- Organise strategical and tactical brand plans
- Responsible for your territory’s overall performance
- Management of the budget in your territory
- Engage with non – clinical customers in the NHS and private healthcare sectors
- Create a presence for brand advocates in the field
- Deliver presentations to customers on the company’s services
- Become a product expert on everything the company provides
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Proven success in selling into the medical oncology and breast cancer market
- Previous experience working with the NHS while working to improve patient care
- An understanding of working with clinical research in cancer
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders across the NHS
- Knowledge into cancer care in the public and private healthcare sectors
- Educated to degree or equivalent in Life Sciences
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Sarah Whitby in the Bath office.