Regional Account Manager - General Medicine
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for a Regional Account Manager to join a world-leading biotechnology company. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a global biotechnology business at an exciting time of expansion.
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious candidate with a background in delivering high-performance hospital sales. This is a true Account Management role, in a highly complex and scientific therapy area.
Responsibilities of a Regional Account Manager:
- Ensure optimal uptake and usage of current and near launch product portfolio through a combination of strategic activities
- Identify needs and evaluate, develop and commercialise external opportunities
- Minimise threats at a regional level in line with company strategy
- Meet regional and national goals through planned and organised activities that ensure access to funding and sales of promoted brands
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Educated to a degree level, preferably in a scientific discipline
- Demonstrated strong sales performance within a hospital environment, preferably within Cardiovascular and/or Bone Health
- Experience in promoting biologic or high-cost drugs preferred
- Strong network of relationships with key budget partners and/or Local Clinical Opinion Leaders
- Experience securing formularies within an evolving NHS environment and developing/improving patient pathways to improve patient flow and maximise prescribing opportunities
Apply for this amazing opportunity now or contact Elaine Plunkett for more information
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.