Our client is on a journey to put people at the heart of everything that they do, becoming true partners to the NHS and the patient. With a global pharmaceutical presence this company are looking to leverage their strong history within cancer, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology and diseases of the central nervous system to produce positive outcomes for society.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Utilising their skills and capabilities, and working flexibly to ensure work is delivered in line with organisational principles
- Working collaboratively and sharing expertise across the organisation to ensure efficient use of similar skillsets
- Setting a high standard of compliance, ethics and safety; putting patients at the centre of all actions by consistent business behaviour that complies with applicable laws and industry codes
- Contributing to resource planning/sharing across the business to ensure meeting evolving priorities of the organisation and customers
- Assisting in the development and execution for major regional programs to meet objectives
- Analysis of business trends and opportunities as well as execution and delivery of business reviews
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a proven record of being able to lead a team
- Demonstrable ability to oversee and drive the success of a territory team
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, professional relationships
- Excellent organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills
Apply for this exciting opportunity now via the website or contact Elaine Plunkett.