Star OUTiCO is recruiting for a National Regional Business Manager for a company with many years’ experience in developing and manufacturing treatments within Gastroenterology. Our client is motivated by the aim to consistently deliver quality and value to the NHS and are dedicated to improving the lives of people with GI disease and supporting those who care for them.
In this role you will be responsible for managing a team of experienced Key Account Managers in the launch of a new product.
- Leading & implementing the market access strategy for the appropriate region
- Mapping out and developing strong working relationships with relevant regional NHS and CCG commissioning personnel to enable implementation of our client’s access strategies
- Responsibility for developing a deep understanding of the local policy & payer environment and a deep understanding of local NHS priorities – bringing insight into the organisation as to how these areas are commissioned, what key local access barriers and recommendations as to how key challenges can be resolved
- Close proactive collaboration with the cross functional teams to ensure alignment between national and regional/local plans
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Strong experience managing a team of Key Account Managers in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Must have a proven track record in a UK Market Access role and launching High-Cost Drugs in the UK
- Proven delivery of successful outcomes in the payer environment
- Excellent understanding of the UK pricing and reimbursement processes, decision-making and key stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills including communication, presentation, persuasion and influence combined with the ability to flex and adapt to the constant changing needs of the business
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Jacqueline Watson.