Regional Lead – South West
South West England
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for an exciting position as a Regional Lead! We are delighted to be partnering with a specialist Pharmaceutical company that is committed to developing and commercialising innovative and long-acting medicines for the treatment of severe and chronic conditions, including opioid dependence, pain, cancer and endocrine disorders.
- Develops and maintains productive relationships with key influencers who have the capability to influence, promote or inhibit the Company’s business within the local health economy.
- To be an expert on the commercial and drug treatment environment by keeping up with the changing landscape, understanding national policies and how this translates to the local environment, the policies in place, the priorities of critical health care decision makers and the goals of key organizations to help secure access to and drive uptake of Company’s product/s across local health economies.
- Develop an understanding of the products models of care/implementation process and support steps required in each case.
- Be able to demonstrate the fluid crystal technology by using the approved demo syringes for training.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- ABPI Qualified
- Successful track record in Key Account Management within the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrable project management, influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent working knowledge of the NHS UK environment
- A successful record of developing mutually beneficial relationships with key opinion leaders, patient organisations and other external key stakeholders
If this seems interesting and you would like to hear more, please call Estelle Hamilton now!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.