Location: Reading, England.
With three core business units spanning across specialist care, vaccines and general medicine this Global Pharmaceutical company is committed to empowering life.
You will be managing a team of Regulatory Affairs Officers across diabetes and cardiovascular portfolio.
- Manage the review, preparation and follow up of UK regulatory submissions
- Develop a strategic partnership with global business units and attend leadership meetings
- Provide strategic input into the development of lifecycle strategies
- Manage workload of team and support their personal development
- Supervise and train regulatory staff
- Input into the review of promotional and non-promotional materials from a regulatory perspective, as required.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Degree educated in life science
- Prior pharmaceutical regulatory experience required
- Proven record in managing staff
- Exceptional understanding and experience of UK submission process
- An understanding of biosimilars and medical devices
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena in the Bath office.