Regulatory Information Management Analyst
Initial 12 month PAYE contract via STAR
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
In this role, you will be supporting regulatory information activities across key systems and processes at an international level. You will ensure all data relating to regulatory activities are managed within the global system and create project trackers through the artwork management system.
This is a great opportunity for someone at an associate-level or entry-level to join a Global pharma company in a highly visible and cross-functional role.
- Work with in-country teams and global regulatory team to ensure the correct use of Regulatory Information
- Work with local system administration to suggest improvements
- Qualify requests and run reports on the system
- Create project trackers to ensure that regulatory affairs are able to send notifications on submissions and approval
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Degree educated in life science or IT
- Preferably knowledge of regulatory information management systems
- Preferably knowledge of submission types (MAAs, variations, renewals, CTAs)
- Organisational and planning ability
- Ability to identify compliance risks when necessary
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in our bath office.