East of England
Our client works in partnership with healthcare professionals with the aim of improving patients' lives. They pride themselves on their commitment to research, development, and innovation. Their specialist expertise and impressive portfolio within the field of Respiratory make them a very reputable and exciting company to work with.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales and market share growth within their designated Local Health Economy (LHE). They will proactively highlight and recommend opportunities for business development as well as promoting product portfolio to KOLs and influencers within secondary care.
- Develop and execute territory business plan to achieve sales targets
- Create detailed account plans to influence awareness, adoption and joint formulary inclusions
- Identify key issues and provide/facilitate appropriate solutions
- Effectively plan and prioritise weekly activities and liaise with RBM regarding schedules
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with local KOLs
- Facilitate and/or participate in meetings at local level
- Ensure clinical knowledge is kept up to date in order to competently answer clinical queries
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Preferably educated to a degree level in a Life Science discipline
- ABPI qualified
- High-level of clinical and market knowledge, preferably within Respiratory
- Previous success working with formulary submission
- Proven track record of sales success as well as influencing the prescribing and decision-making process through excellent account management
- Sound understanding of the NHS environment and the NHS modernisation agenda
- Proficient in MS Office with experience using database systems
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
Apply now via the website or for more information, please contact Jacqueline Watson
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.