Star OUTiCO is recruiting for an amazing opportunity of a Respiratory Specialist! Our client works in partnership with healthcare professionals to improve patients’ lives. They pride themselves on their commitment to research, development, and innovation; their specialist expertise and impressive portfolio within Respiratory make them a very reputable and exciting company.
The successful candidate will drive sales and market share growth within their designated Local Health Economy (LHE).
Respiratory Specialist Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a territory business plan to achieve sales targets
- Create detailed account plans to influence awareness, adoption and joint formulary inclusions
- Identify issues and provide/facilitate appropriate solutions
- Effectively plan and prioritise weekly activities and liaise with RBM regarding schedules
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with local KOLs
- Facilitate and/or participate in meetings at a local level
- Maintain up-to-date clinical knowledge
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Preferably educated to a degree level in a Life Science discipline
- ABPI qualified
- High-level of clinical and market knowledge, preferably within Respiratory
- Previous success working with the formulary submission
- Proven track record of sales success as well as influencing the prescribing and decision-making process through excellent account management
- Sound understanding of the NHS environment
- Proficient in MS Office with experience using database systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Ketan Patel for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.