Retail Territory Manager – North West England
Retail Territory Manager
North West England
Star OUTiCO is excited to be recruiting for a Retail Territory Manager! Our investment in our people, infrastructure and analytics is propelling us towards our goal of becoming the UK and Ireland’s undisputed market leader in outsourcing, making this a really exciting time to join us. This also allows us to offer our employees the best of both worlds – the resources of a large organisation with the care of a small business.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Achieving or exceeding sales targets and client objectives on designated territory
- Ensuring cycle of sell in and sell out is achieved and maintained for all brands
- Negotiating with Pharmacists and buyers to secure space and commercial deals
- Delivering an above average rate or volume of calls against a pre-determined customer group (predominantly Community Pharmacies)
- Actively managing any assigned territory budget and adhering to company policies
- Fully utilising the company CRM in order to maintain accurate customer records and complete administration within the required timescales
- Building and maintaining a strong key customer list
- Developing and maintaining therapeutic and market expertise within designated therapy areas
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Prior experience working within an OTC / Pharmacy Sales environment is required
- Relevant territory management experience is ideal
- Proven track record of sales performance and achievement of personal objectives
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of commitment to working independently within a field sales team
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Kelly Beetham!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.