Remote Working (potentially flexible office based in future)
12 Month contract via Star OUTiCO
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the world’s most broadly based global healthcare business which serves customers, patients and medical professionals in more than 275 companies in over 60 countries.
Employees are empowered to leverage this global network to deliver solutions that better serve the needs of those who use our client’s products and services. They have access to world-class programs for personal and professional development, and the potential to drive a dynamic career across businesses, segments and functional roles.
- Providing support for the Product and Lifecycle Registration (PLcR) capability based on the InSight for Registrations software platform
- Supporting the data needs in nationally and internationally
- Liaising with the regional teams and InSight users globally to support effective use of InSight for Registrations
- Retrieving data using queries and reports and resolving moderately complex data issues and user queries
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Ability to work effectively as part of a virtual team of regulatory data experts operating in a matrix-managed and international environment.
- Knowledge of regulatory business processes; 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Knowledge of and experience with XEVMPD submissions essential
- Experience of working with InSight for Registrations highly desirable
- Degree in Life Sciences of Data Management and/or relevant experience
Apply for this amazing opportunity now via the website, or contact Kelly Beetham at the Manchester Office.