Our client is an established UK based company offering an extensive range pharmaceutical and medical devices, including OTC products and diagnostic equipment. Each product offers bespoke value to patients and HCPs.
This is a brand-new role working within Compliance as a Sales and Promotional Compliance Manager. The right candidate will be providing compliance oversight as well as control of promotional activities.
- Liaise with management to ensure oversight of team activities is compliant with relevant codes
- Oversee and ensure compliance for all promotional material, including website and communications
- Review and oversee all training materials provided to reps
- Act as the Data Protection Compliance Manager, with support from the Scientific Affairs Director
- Develop company ethical and corporate responsibility practices
- Provide support and oversee development of Promotional Compliance Officer
- Attending advisory boards, marketing conferences and other meetings as required
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Educated to a degree level in Life Science
- Previous experience in either Primary and/or Secondary care
- Sound understanding of relevant codes
- ABPI Code of Practice would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Ability to work cross-functionally and individually as required
- Entrepreneurial approach to working
For further information or to apply, please email Lauren Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org.